1973 3,0CS Fjord/Tan on CCA (VIN 2250415)

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
1973 3,0CS Baikal/Cream on BMWCCA Classifieds

This coupe seems familiar.

Asked owner for more pics.

The interior looks great except that it does not match the door grab bar.

Beautiful Nardi steering wheel too but that solid gray cone-shaped hub looks quite strange.

https://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?id=8124

Last edited:

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I noticed this one too. Only two pics in the ad. The text says four speed, but the pic shows automatic.
Seats look nice, wood is shot. That's the easy stuff, of course.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I too reached out to the owner. I like the color combination.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
That is a nice leather interior. I liked how the upholsterer contoured and shaped the front leather hide just like the original. If not done right, the seats can look terrible. Door handles can be easily dyed to match rest of interior. Appears the new tan leather is lighter than the camel color.

That aluminum cone hub is a highly coveted piece of accessory for the Nardis. Very rare and good ones rarely come up fo sale.

Very good sale price for what appears to be a good buy. Generally, people who's cars have nice interiors also tend to have well kept cars, both cosmetically and mechanically.

koifish

Reaction score
Congrats on a nice one

Anyone on here buy it? More pics please. Its nice to see that there are still deals to had on these cars.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd be very curious how good the body is. Amazing price if solid.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
The BMWCCA site can have some bargains. Last month th ere was a decent roundie 73 2002 tii for 8500. It sold in about five minutes. The seller left a one off the front of his price! Sometimes people have these cars for a long time and don't know the current market.