1972 BMW 3.0 CSI Chamonie

tdog

Reaction score
It is hard to do, but i find it time to move on. This car has been nothing but fun. from car shows to driving it with my family, 4th or july parades and just cruising in the colorado mountains without a problem. I have met a lot of freinds in the BMW world and fellow e9 enthusiats alont the way. I will be moving on to another bmw but first i must let this go for another to enjoy all the beauty , muscle and accolades of the most beautiful bmw ever created.

The BMW 3.0CSi, Vin 2261724, manufactured on February 24th 1972 and delivered on March 3rd 1972 to the BMW importer in Italy. The original colour was "Polaris", paint code 060.
BMW Group
Ingrid Mühlbauer

Originally sold in Italy- all the previous owners have signed the back seat- very cool! it was then a military car shipped to the US and spent a lot of time in california, before going to Atlanta to a collector. I then acquired it, fully operational, fast, fun, comfortable and everything works as it should - except the AC- it has a pulley installed just never hooked up.
Since my tenor i have professionally replace rear brakes, tune, fuel filter, oil changes, air filter, all the fuel lines,
This car is in excellent shape but does have some 50 yr old flaws. It was repainted chamoniex white before i aquired it. 8 out of 10 with 1 flaw on front pass fender. It does have undercarriage rust but has been looked at by professionals and is sound. Front seats are redone in blue velour almost original , back seat is original, carpet , dash every is in excellent condition and working well. all electric windows work, coco mats, complete tool kit in trunk with original wheel. has true alpina wheels around. Always garaged, covered and driven once a week only in nice weather.
chamonix white
4 spd
slick top
alpina wheels
strong runner, tight driver, mostly original
110k kilometers
Not able to upload photos at this point but reach out- i can email them. or talk on the phone

tdog

Reaction score
Here is a one shot
1972-bmw-3-0-csi.jpg

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
You got two ads?

tdog

Reaction score
yes, i put one ad up, then i thought about it and put the trade ad up as i am wanting to get into an M3, so maybe someone wants to trade?