WTB: Recaros

posix

Reaction score
definitely not looking to pay 2k since i'm just going to recover :)

going more for the $400 core. not in a rush to buy and probably last thing i'm gonna worry about right now haha. seems like the market moved a lot since I last looked to buy

billpatterson

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi there

Seat cover kits are an option, if you have some that are a bit rough. Steven at zoomzoomzoom-ing https://www.ebay.ca/str/zoomzoomzooming makes real nice kits for Recaro's. I recently sent him my rear seat's vinyl to make me a marine blue seat cover kit for my bavaria. I also purchased a set of Recaro Trophy rebuilt/recovered in marine blue vinyl. All turned out really really nice!! He is very nice to deal with and uses original cloth, vinyl or leather.

No affiliation; just impressed :)

Regards,
Bill

Lhb+4xmiQaWoOV%OFW4ECg.jpg

6KkTg45RTK6OCjY4mWOgsg.jpg

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
definitely not looking to pay 2k since i'm just going to recover :)

going more for the $400 core. not in a rush to buy and probably last thing i'm gonna worry about right now haha. seems like the market moved a lot since I last looked to buy
Is it just me, or perhaps update your Avatar to include an E9 or E3 in it. May help attract some otherwise just-sitting-around-collecting-dust perfect seats. They must be out there. ;)

aw21

Reaction score
I have a set of old recaros pulled from my e9 years ago. Perfect candidates for reupholstering. Located in San Francisco.

876DFDCB-D951-4BF5-9FAE-1A4BABFF9E90.jpeg