WTB: full tool kit for the e9

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Andy, are you looking for just the tools / parts ... or tools / parts / box? if the latter, original box or new box?

that ebay offering isn't mine either ... but for that money, i would expect perfect tools, not a fair amount of tools with some rust. does look like one of the newer boxes.

aw21

Reaction score
Andy, are you looking for just the tools / parts ... or tools / parts / box? if the latter, original box or new box?

that ebay offering isn't mine either ... but for that money, i would expect perfect tools, not a fair amount of tools with some rust. does look like one of the newer boxes.
Thanks for asking! Just tools and parts.. already have a new box in car.

aw21

Reaction score
Edit.. located some tools.

Items remaining:

valve tool, feeler gauge, 19mm tube, and correct spark plugs is left.

TIA

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i only have the 19mm tube, but i will sell it with all of the other tools ... so not much help to you. spark plugs, are you looking for Bosch or Beru ... and if Beru, are you looking for pink ones? there are some white beru 175/14/3 on ebay in germany and some pink beru 175/14/3 on ebay in florida (expensive) ... these aren't the correct 175/14/3A spec, so you couldn't / shouldn't put them in the engine ...

Last edited:

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Edit.. located some tools.

Items remaining:

valve tool, feeler gauge, 19mm tube, and correct spark plugs is left.

TIA
I have new valve adjusting tools, $14 shipped CONUS By tube do you mean the long plug wrench? I believe I have several.
valve tool.JPG

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think so. But I'm still not sure what year the smaller red screwdrivers moved from metal clip version to white plastic clips though & how that coincides with the shape of the plastic where the blade slides in. Most metal clip models that I've seen are castelated (6 sided star shape), but I get thrown off by this picture that I got from Bluemax himself around 2016 which clearly shows a round shape, with metal clip, and an 10.000 V text. I found exactly that same model in the toolkit of another local E3 owner.
And as some will know, the caretaker of Bluemax was very keen on originality.

(soo off topic, apologies. ...)

Attachments

• bluemax tools -7 red screw drivers.JPG
    bluemax tools -7 red screw drivers.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 39
  • bluemax tools -8 red screw drivers.JPG
    bluemax tools -8 red screw drivers.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Question. I thought the correct spark plug tube for the E9 tool tray was 21MM not 19MM.