WTB air conditioning hose fender bracket

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Does anyone have this dual fender bracket for the ac hoses that I could purchase? Thanks.

IMG_4429.jpeg

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Similar products available in the Porsche world,
91157314400 small clamp for a/c line
91157314501 large clamp for a/c line,

Best, krauser
Perfect - I lookd at Stoddard et al but couldn't find anything. Good to have this on record now.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the same situation now that I have @sfdon new A/C system. He just sent me the 3/4" diameter (green stripe) high-pressure hose clamp. Now I need to find the 1" diameter low-pressure hose clamp. I didn't need to clamp the hoses to the fender before since my receiver-dryer was mounted on the fender. Now the pic shows the mounting holes are filled with nylon plugs I bought at Ace Hardware. The receiver /dryer is now in the headlight well. Does anyone have the larger hose clamp I can buy?Thanks, Drew

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpg
    IMG_5672.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5397.jpg
    IMG_5397.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5398.jpg
    IMG_5398.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 57

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have the same situation now that I have @sfdon new A/C system. He just sent me the 3/4" diameter (green stripe) high-pressure hose clamp. Now I need to find the 1" diameter low-pressure hose clamp. I didn't need to clamp the hoses to the fender before since my receiver-dryer was mounted on the fender. Now the pic shows the mounting holes are filled with nylon plugs I bought at Ace Hardware. The receiver /dryer is now in the headlight well. Does anyone have the larger hose clamp I can buy?Thanks, Drew
See Krauser's post above - available at Stoddard

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score

Isn't a little risky having the pipe rubbing on the edge even if the opening has a round finish?
1700029392286.png

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The rubber surround is an excellent idea. This A/C project is not completed and your advice is appreciated.--Thanks!
This is what I used and fits well, they have several options: