Tools and then some

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have another immaculate tool kit. I will rate it a 9.6 out of 10 just so there is a little wiggle room. The tools are rust free but you may find a ding or scratch or two. $375 shipped in the USA.

In addition, although not in original E9 tool kits, I have a very rare telescoping M spark plug wrench..$200 additional and shipping..$5 I also have a BMW firstaid kit. Again not original to an E9 but required in Europe. $150 plus $14 shipping

In no way am I representing a blue cloth or the first aid kit were original to the E9 cars or the M plug wrench. Just great eye candy as is the M wrench, but for those who have done an M conversion/ I can offer a very early E12/E24 tool kit shell for another $20 and it will kick the shipping up to $19

Attachments

• reds 2.JPG
    reds 2.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 131
  • spark plug wrench-3.JPG
    spark plug wrench-3.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 134
  • FA kit.JPG
    FA kit.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 122

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump
Still have the red handled screwdrivers set and also have a set for a post 83 E24 or E28 also in very clean condition, I will make a small adjustment on the reds price to $350 shipped in the USA and $265 for the set with the green handled screwdriver. All else was sold.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, I guess that partially puts me in good graces again as the mysterious "blue cloth" is no longer a mystery. The invoice also shows the kits I sell are accurately assembled