Southeast Sharkfest 2024 - Richmond, VA

xing6666

Reaction score
Hi All,

My sincere apologies for the belated announcement on e9coupe regarding Southeast Sharkfest.

The event will be held in Richmond, VA on the weekend of April 27th. The 3-day event will kick off on 4/25 and conclude on 4/28 with a Saturday concours at the State Capitol building. This is the furthest north Southeast Sharkfest has ever been and we are very excited for this year's event.

Southeast Sharkfest continues to be the only show that I'm aware of with a dedicated e9 judging class for the concours (though correct me if I'm wrong). We hope to see a great e9 showing there!

Full information is located at www.bmwsharkfest.org.

A summary video of our 2023 event is located here to get a flavor of what we do:

Last edited:

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is my hometown, but I will be out west that weekend, so I can't make it. Monument Avenue has beautiful homes ( and a few monuments). The state capitol building was designed by Jefferson and is lovely. I also recommend a tour of Agecroft Hall and or the Virginia House. The Virginia Museum is great too. River Road until it ends at Route 6 is a good drive. Optionally, you can take route 6 to Goochland Courthouse for more scenery.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Addendum. I see you are staying in Short Pump--644, called Millers Lane, is a pretty road that runs through Manakin Sabot.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Alas, I too am unable to make Sharkfest this year.

I recommend it highly; great group of people.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Alas, I too am unable to make Sharkfest this year.

I recommend it highly; great group of people.
Me too, I need new tires and there isn't a single CN36 to be found anywhere in the world until this summer/fall.

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great time at Sharkfest, all. I didn't take too many pictures (Andrew Wilson did!) but here are a few and I hope we can attract more than 4 coupes next year! Still, very nice coupes were there and I somehow managed to get People's Choice and 2nd in E9 class to a very original and super condition E9 owned by Avery...Drove down with Doug in his Z8 and Andrew, of course, with Vern who was en route to another event after Sharkfest! Kai and his team/family did a great job as usual and the Richmond area was a nice venue for Sharkfest this year....

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great time at Sharkfest, all. I didn't take too many pictures (Andrew Wilson did!) but here are a few and I hope we can attract more than 4 coupes next year! Still, very nice coupes were there and I somehow managed to get People's Choice and 2nd in E9 class to a very original and super condition E9 owned by Avery...Drove down with Doug in his Z8 and Andrew, of course, with Vern who was en route to another event after Sharkfest! Kai and his team/family did a great job as usual and the Richmond area was a nice venue for Sharkfest this year....

Attachments

• IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    658.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    811.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    870.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1069 2.JPG
    IMG_1069 2.JPG