SoCal Vintage BMW Angeles Crest Drive/BBQ ROUTE/DATE CHANGE

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drivers,

It looks like the entire Station Fire area in the Angeles Crest will be undriveable for some time, so John and I have decided to do a loop via Castaic Lake and back for a bbq on Saturday Oct 3 at 8:30AM. Not as ideal as sriving in the Angeles Crest, but our options are limitied at this time. This will be 3 weeks before the meet, but a great chance to get together as the last warm up to the Meet in Woodley Park on Saturday, 10/24. If you register (or already have) for the Meet the bbq is free, otherwise we ask you donate $10/person for food. We will send time place and route details to those that are registered or have email us rsvp'ing with a $10/person pledge.

Also! Carl Nelson from La Jolla independent, aside from his generous sponsorship of the Meet, has give us a very cool goodie bag item. We have those orange, under the hood decals that encourage owners to use Genuine BMW Parts (Teile) its the one that has 'Achtung!' written in the uper left corner....in your goodie bag! HOWEVER, we only have 100 of them, so the first hundred will receive them - and we have 35 drivers already registered.....so, register now, and we'll go out via Castiac in a couple of weeks and have a bbq....! Thanks

Jeff & John

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drivers,

I apologize for asking this again, but I;ve just gotten back from a 3500 mile road trip through NoCal, OR and WA, and I've not been as organized as I'd like from the road. I'd like to get a head count for this Saturday's drive/bbq, I know a few of you confirmed, but if you can please reconfirm/RSVP via email, that would make it easier for us to nail down food, etc. Just a reminder, if you've already registered for next month's Meet, the bbq is a freebie, so if you haven't already, please go to socalvintagebmw.com and register. Otherwise, we ask a $10/person donation.

We'll assemble at 8:30 and leave about 9, so please be on time as best you can.

Again, thank you for your indulgence and please let us know today if possible if you are making it Saturday, thanks.

Jeff (& John)