Scam for BMW E9 italy

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Cro E9, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Cro E9

Cro E9 New Member

Greetings to all members of the forum.

Please administrators if I'm wrong category to switch to other categories.

I'm looking for years icons car E9 and I would like through your forums to warn people to scams that I have experienced.

In 6-7 years have me many times tried to deceive.
    Now I want to publish Last fraud.

The Croatian ad I found BMW E9 2800 CS and immediately react (10 minutes after the ad was published) when I contacted the dealers in Croatia, said that the car in Italy

I immediately said that I buy a car without lowering prices and watching cars.

I just asked for more photos and the seller sent me another approximately 20 photos.

The seller agreed to send a truck and I have sent a truck to Italy.
    Then there is a problem, the seller called me and said that the owners do not want to sell the car because of the low price and asking for another 500 Euros.
    Ok no problem I want to give more money.

The seller call again and say that they do not want to sell the car because if they fix it for 1000-2000 euros and sold for 30,000 euros :):):)

I do not believe that car there.
    They only wanted money but I did not send money but I wanted to pay when we take the car.

I'm looking for this car for my father, who survived a difficult operation and was clinically dead and survived a liver transplant and I want to fulfill his life with his lifelong love BMW and I want that the car stays in the family for my kids.

For this reason I put these pictures to see on which the car is a story because I do not want someone fraud and take money.

I apologize to my poor English, I hope that you understand what I wrote.

Many greetings from Croatia

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
    • 01b.jpg
      01b.jpg
      File size:
      120.4 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      88.3 KB
      Views:
    • 08.jpg
      08.jpg
      File size:
      77 KB
      Views:
    • 01c.jpg
      01c.jpg
      File size:
      220.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Cro E9

Cro E9 New Member

P.S.

If someone knows and is willing to inform me that it is sold BMW E9 on the territory of the EU which is in need of renovation I would be very grateful for your help.
    In exchange for the information I give cash prizes or a free vacation on the beautiful island in the middle of the Adriatic.
    Link:
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/hr/apartmani-kaprije-apartmani-miranda.hr.html

Thanks again

3. Nicad

Nicad Well-Known Member Site Donor

That car will not be fixed for 2000 Euros and sold for 30,000, unless a fraud is committed. Good luck, very expensive cars to fix when there is rust. Don't bother with a rusty E9.

4. RTHLSS1

RTHLSS1 New Member

What was the price that they were looking for?

5. Cro E9

Cro E9 New Member

Greeting

First they asked for 6000 euros, then 6500 and finally 7000 euros when I sent the truck then they gave up.
    Then, in the end, they say they lost the documents but that's not a problem.

6. RTHLSS1

RTHLSS1 New Member

I asked about the price since I have friend here in Slovenia who might sold his restoration car 2800CS but his price would be much higher than this... I will ask him if he is interested to sale and send you photo but I belive price would be around 15k €. Let me know you thoughts before I bother him.

Car is not running been sitting for 10+ years