Mike Goble

Reaction score
Patina, patina...

00b0b_cGh1ZWQ9WCj_600x450.jpg

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/6123585210.html

Bwana

Reaction score
$1,900!!!!!!!

He's killing me! That one in the Bay area was $500 and in a lot better shape. Apparently it moves, one shot on the street, one in the yard. Custom driving lights too!

"currently have a broken phone can only email" Got to be a scam....

But I'll bet the A/C blows cold! :p

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This isn't a scam. I know the owner Ethan. He is a super cool younger guy. I bought my CSI from him. The car drives. I also don't think that the car is particularly rusty, despite the weathering. I text him this morning but didn't hear back. Phone issue explains it.

Show me a $500 RHD e3 in the bay that runs and drives Jeff. :D

floridabmx

Reaction score
$1,900!!!!!!!

He's killing me! That one in the Bay area was $500 and in a lot better shape. Apparently it moves, one shot on the street, one in the yard. Custom driving lights too!

"currently have a broken phone can only email" Got to be a scam....

But I'll bet the A/C blows cold! :p

You act like $1900 is an insane amount of money to ask for that car, and why does everyone have to act like everyones out to scam someone all the time...

Killer car.

Mike Goble

Reaction score
So buy the $500 one in the bay area for the parts that are in good shape, buy the $1900 one because you will be the only one on your block with an RHD E3 and make one car out of them.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
So buy the $500 one in the bay area for the parts that are in good shape, buy the $1900 one because you will be the only one on your block with an RHD E3 and make one car out of them.

Ethan has already parted out a car to get good parts for this E3 and those go with the sale. This is not a project he planned to sell, like the ad states.
He's a a friend of a friend that I've had to my house here in Austin.
I haven't seen the E3 but it looks like a good project to me.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What could be more desirable than a RHD E3 in the States? I suppose the crack free dash could be a great find for the other RHD E3 with a bad dash somewhere in America. All joking aside, I'm sure there are some good parts here somewhere.

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
If anyone is considering this or the one in SF for parts, I'd be interested in the manual transmission, clutch, clutch pedal, drive shaft, shifter and whatever else needed to convert mine to manual. I could be available for a weekend to help move it and tear apart on either as I live in between Seattle and SF.