resto work by Regan Seegraves?

FlyWulf

Reaction score
Reans Work

I have seen Regans Work on many occaisions. He has restored many vintage beamers, both 2002's and coupes. He does show quality work. I have no info about his prices though. 2002 AD uses him almost exclusively.

FlyWulf

Reaction score
Reans Work

I have seen Regans Work on many occaisions. He has restored many vintage beamers, both 2002's and coupes. He does show quality work. I have no info about his prices though. 2002 AD uses him almost exclusively.

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
You should also check out Coupeking in Long Beach...Peter does great work. Visit both shops, get an idea about costs (keep in mind that sometimes they find more rust then expected..which adds to the cost), and then make a decision.
good luck

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
You should also check out Coupeking in Long Beach...Peter does great work. Visit both shops, get an idea about costs (keep in mind that sometimes they find more rust then expected..which adds to the cost), and then make a decision.
good luck

cookbw

Reaction score
thanks for the inputs guys. i just left my car at regan's shop this wknd for a bare metal resto and repaint. i had talked to coupeking, as many have raved about his work, but he was well out of my price range.

anyway, regan will be sending me photos at each step along the way, so i'll plan to be posting them as they come in. i wish i could be there helping out in the shop, but i guess pictures are the next best thing.

now i just need to decide what color to go with...any of you know how to track down the original color from the VIN? other ideas?

original color aside, my top 3 choices would be (no particular order):

fjord blue (color it is now)
nachtblau (navy)
black

cookbw

Reaction score
thanks for the inputs guys. i just left my car at regan's shop this wknd for a bare metal resto and repaint. i had talked to coupeking, as many have raved about his work, but he was well out of my price range.

anyway, regan will be sending me photos at each step along the way, so i'll plan to be posting them as they come in. i wish i could be there helping out in the shop, but i guess pictures are the next best thing.

now i just need to decide what color to go with...any of you know how to track down the original color from the VIN? other ideas?

original color aside, my top 3 choices would be (no particular order):

fjord blue (color it is now)
nachtblau (navy)
black

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thread resurrection

I realize this is an old thread but are there any photos of your coupe when it came out of paint?

Thank you,
Mike

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ben's car is in my shop getting a new engine.
I will let him know you are asking.