Rebuild parts needed

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have been in BMWhibernation over the last few months- and after shipping the Tundra to Australia I thought I might not build another e9 but then... Terry Sayther asked me to help him put together a clone CSL, and because I do not often have the chance to extract knowledge from him I offered to help .. I did considerable work on his other CSL (which is not a clone though not original) and this looks like a fun project that I won't have to purchase parts for... but he does!

Anyhow, I need a full set of floor pans and I don't know who makes them- any help would be appreciated!

There will be more to come!

Thanks folks!

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Welcome back Peter. The Tundra rebuild is underway ....that car is a time capsule !( including the fossilised rodents ).. Wally is currently bagging/tagging and the shell will be going off for bodywork/paint in about 4 weeks.

Sorry to hijack your thread...carry on.

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
W&N has the complete sets of front and rear. Their shipping rates include most body panels for less than $60 to the US!

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

Here is the comparison of the floor panels between W&N (two pieces) and Tlocznia Blach from Poland.

Difference in detals is significant

1631081640282.png

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think we concluded that wrt coverage, stamping accuracy etc, that Pelly is better for the front becausse it covers more area and has bends that go up the threshold and firewall ( http://www.alfaparts.net/bmwcs.htm ) while W&N was more accurate and a better fit for the back. I used W&N all around and was happy with the rear, had a lot of manipulation to fit the front.