Rear Light Chrome Bezel Studs

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don't seem to be listed on RealOem or Maximillion. Mine are all missing. Anyone have lengths, size and pitch of these? Thanks

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Think they are M5 (corrected following RSPorsche below) with standard pitch. Note that there are two different lengths installed. I have to measure to be sure, but i guess them to stick out about 15 mm and 40 mm from the bezel.
The 2 short ones hold het bezel to the car, the other two hold the bulb holder to the bezel(+car); hence the latter beingg longer.

To be able to use the 4 threads effectively, i'd loctite them in place. Otherwise you might unscrew the threads from the bezel next time you want to lossen the nut to open the cover to replace a burnt out lamp.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the ones in all of my lights are M5 with standard pitch. there are indeed 2 different lengths - the short ones are 17mm and the long ones are 37mm.
i just bought some from mc master carr in stainless ... i bought 20 mm and 40 mm lengths, although i went back and looked they have 16 mm length. you can get 10 of each for about 12 bucks plus delivery.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. McMaster Carr looks remarkable.....The Wegmans for all things mechanical!