Really a project / bay area craigslist

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Takes guts to drive a car with a blown out strut bearing...
Stupidity and guts...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
If this was done a long time ago the car wasn't a big deal so things happen. I think it would be easier to put this back to stock than a lot of rusty cars...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Except it appears that there is a tremendous amount of body filler everywhere.

Definitely at the transition points to new body features but it's hard to say how solid the chassis is. And it has a really crappy paint job.

Honolulu

Reaction score
Me likey, though the rear is kinda blocky. That car could be real popular in some areas. Hope the V8 is real loud. I'd prefer some interior cleanup to match the exterior.

I can't see a bad strut bearing though there is a little red-orange stain just behind the right side.

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can’t stand loud exhausts and bikes with straight pipes, they infringe on our right to some peace and quiet. As the saying goes, one’s rights end where other’s begin.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
If it's who I think it is, Evan and his brother were floating around 4-5 years ago as some kind of behind the scene dealers in old BMWs. Always some kind of weird deals and IIRC, there was something never quite right about the cars.

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
If it's who I think it is, Evan and is brother were floating around 4-5 years ago as some kind of behind the scene dealers in old BMWs. Always some kind of weird deals and IIRC, there was something never quite right about the cars.

I’ve heard that they are 99.9% rust free...