Parting out a complete rust free 1972 BMW 3.0CS coupe

BradCSI

Reaction score
I am parting out a complete rust free 1972 BMW 3.0CS coupe.
most every part available for the car. I will sale the parts to you at well below market value.

Here is a small sample of what is available:

*Completly rebuilt 3.0 engine with webbers and all it components including working A/C with less than 2000 miles

* Two new un-used webber carbs

* 4 spd transmission with fresh cluch, presser plate and bearing

* Limited slip differential and axels

* Rust free Texas car with all body panels including doors, hood, trunk, finders, quarter panels, trunk panels, rocker panels, floor panels, shock towers, strut panels

* Perfect bumpers, grills, tail light , marker lights and trim

* All glass window panels available

* All interior parts (Tan interior) including a/c control pannels, instrument panel, dash panels, arm rests

* Many more parts not listed, this is a complete car

You may call me at 972-207-1115 or e-mail me

Thanks,
Brad

BradCSI

Reaction score
The engine transmission and differential are already out of the car and I took a few parts off for my other 3.0Csi

BradCSI

Reaction score
I would be willing to sale the car complete, if anyone wants to put it back together. The front cloth seat covers look bad and it needs carpet. It also needs paint, but no body work.

Thanks,
Brad

BradCSI

Reaction score
recoupe said:
How much would you want for the car and what exterior color was the car originally?

Thanks

Hello,
I am very sorry, but I have already made sales commitments on some of the major parts including the engine.

Thanks for your intrest,
Brad

major

Reaction score
Parts available?

Brad,

I need the lower chrome trim strip for the front door as well as the tan plastic covers for the window crank cutouts. Could you let me know if these are available and if so, how much are asking for them?

regards,

Amar

ol'army

Reaction score
Brad,

I would be interested in the rear clip from the door jamb back including the rear bumpers, gas tank and gas filler door. Don't need the hood, glass or parts of the roof.

Alternatively the entire shell w/o doors trunk or hood would be fine too unless you have already promised off large body parts.

I'm not in a rush.

Thanks

Victor Montes, Architect
Originally from Tyler
Dunn Loring, VA

Jonathan

Reaction score
Brad,

I need the lower chrome door strips on both sides and I will pay you top dollar for them if they are in very good condition.

Please advise,
Jonathan

BradCSI

Reaction score
ol'army said:
Brad,

I would be interested in the rear clip from the door jamb back including the rear bumpers, gas tank and gas filler door. Don't need the hood, glass or parts of the roof.

Alternatively the entire shell w/o doors trunk or hood would be fine too unless you have already promised off large body parts.

I'm not in a rush.

Thanks

Victor Montes, Architect
Originally from Tyler

Victor,
I beleave I can meet your request. I would like to cover your needs and requirements in person over the phone. Could you call me at 972-207-1115

Thanks
Brad

BradCSI

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Brad,

I need the lower chrome door strips on both sides and I will pay you top dollar for them if they are in very good condition.

Please advise,
Jonathan

Jonathan,
They are in very good condition. I would take $80 for both, Plus Shipping.

Thanks,
Brad

972-207-1115 Cell
Dallas Texas

Ephriam K. Williams

Reaction score
Brad...

Brad...
I'm in Houston, and I'm looking for another good body. What color is the exterior of the car? How much would you want for the entire rolling shell? What are the problemed rust areas? Please Sir... very interested. Thank You for your time in this matter. You can reach me at: [email protected]

Regards

BradCSI

Reaction score
Re: anything left?

dave v. in nc said:
Hi Brad, Is anything left? Thanks, Dave
Dave,

I have most of the parts.

Here is what is missing.

1. Front bumper

2. Carpet

3. Driver side rear electric window regulator

4. AC compressor

5. Engine, but I have a lot of engine parts available

6. Pass side door panel

All the rest the rest is their and generally in good shape.

Let me know what you need. Tell me the price you are willing to pay. If the price is fair the parts are yours.

Thanks,

Brad

[email protected]

972 207-1115 cell

inmantua1

Reaction score
trunk tool box

Hello brad,

I am lloking for the tool box that is connected to the underside of the trunk. I have all the tools, it is only the hlder that I am looking for. Also the lining of the trunk and the surround for the drivers seat release nob? Do you have these parts available? if so what color are they and how much do you want?

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
Brad.
looking for L and R side outer rocker panel covers. Also need side vents and hood grills if they are in good shape with no broken tips. Do you have the rear bumperettes? (the two small pieces that attach under the bumper)

D

dtortoise8

rear bumper

I need the chrome connecting piece for the rear bumper if you are will ing to sell it.
Kurt