Opinion ?

CSfan

Reaction score
What's up fellas!? Just wanted to get in opinion on this Porsche. (I know some of you also come from Porsche back ground) Is this worth 150K-200K?? Last time on check the RS's were worth that much. The S's usually run anywhere from 50K-75K. Please correct me if I'm wrong??

http://73porsche.com/#

Thanks!!

61porsche

Reaction score
S values

No. It's nice (from the limited views), some history, but overpriced in comparison to the current market.

execmalibu

Reaction score
If you are trying to sell your early 911 that is a great price!

If I were trying to sell one of my early 911s I would love to see asking prices that high!:-D

But in reality ALL the money for that car would be in the $70-100K range...

Just my opinion...

A guy recently offered for sale a very nice 73S Targa starting at $115K... After trying for 8-10 months he kept lowering the price until the car was finally sold for around $60K... A black Sunroof coupe is worth a little bit more but not double!

At those numbers ($150K) I would consider selling one of my 911s!

Attachments

• 73-WHITE E.jpg
    73-WHITE E.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Green 911E.jpg
    Green 911E.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 78
  • LFT BLU S.jpg
    LFT BLU S.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
What's a '68 911T worth? Restoration project, complete, very solid with a couple 2" places of rust on the rockers. Started as a Sportomatic and now has a 5spd in it. Was told it had a bad cylinder but we didn't check. Four 15x7 Fuch wheels, Webers, hardtop. Overall, solid and complete. We just sold it and wanted to find out how stupid we were. :cool:

Dan