Nice video with old BMWs, has CSL etc

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Johan, OK, so maybe I'm biased but of all the cars there I found the CSL coolest. Older than the M1, the power to weight ratio is close and it looks much more fun to drive and I think it's way better looking, in fact I think the 507 is the only BMW that comes close to looking as good as an e9 but that's just me and people have told me I'm a bit "warped".

Cheers!

pat cooks

Reaction score
Eon productions were one of my customers, I serviced their 750il for many years, had over 200,000 miles on it, then when 007 used an Audi they got a free one and sold the 750il, never gave me the chance to buy it,would have liked it having owned several E32 750's over the years, Pat

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
You're all welcome, I really enjoyed it but did not want to oversell it. So many cool cars in there, like the V12 X3, you keep looking in the background to see what it there.

There are actually quite a few videos on the X5 Le Mans. I couldn’t find it but there was a higher quality one from a TV show. I can’t recall if it was top gear. Anyway here it is on the ring. You guys might recognize the driver...