new rubber kit and badges

boxster

Reaction score
Guys can anyone tell me where the best price replacment rubber kits and badges for my 71
thanks

Honolulu

Reaction score
Badges are not hard to come by. Rubber is difficult and expensive. You could probably get both from Jim or Spence at Mesa Performance, or Carl Nelson at La Jolla Independent BMW.

No affiliation with either; I'd be interested to see what you got and the price paid.

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
Also don't forget BMWCCA members get fair discounts (up to 20%) at some dealers. You'll need to check around.

They won't have what Mesa or La Jolla Independent have in stock and they probably won't be able to spell "E9" if you spot them the "E", but if you know exactly what you want, then they are an option.

If you want decades and decades of experience, friendly advice on alternatives and access to slightly used items that may be otherwise NLA, then our friends at La Jolla Independent and Mesa are a highly recommended source.

2many02s

Reaction score
Rubber

I bought a set for my 2000cs and Bavaria about a month ago from Blunttech.com. I don't remember the price break out but he had to order part from Germany.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow, door seals have come down, $292 at Penske Parts, used to be $420 each. Try Steve aka Blunt as mentioned above.

kurtd

Site Donor
Reaction score
Theories as to why the price has dropped???

Not sure if it's true or not but a parts guy at a local BMW dealership told me they do a run of parts and as stock gets low the prices go up. Maybe a new run of door seals was produced. I've noticed that prices are down a bit, recently picked up some trapazoid mirrors for $130 each and a new Windshield for < $450 from Maximillian (no problems or complications with order)