New Four Door Coupe

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Have'ta agree...Oldsmobile Alero with a bad Lexus-inspired BMW grille...(Hoover with parmesan cheese grater) Too bad BMW doesn't read this positive criticism...

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its not as horrible as the i3 ... i really don't like the blue trim lines. kind of looks too audi (esque) for me. perhaps it might grow on me if it becomes a reality

jmackro

Reaction score
Oh dear - I think some rhinoplasty is called for here. Other than its schnoz, it's fairly innocuous.

cq5dam.resized.img.1680.large.time1582539245757.jpg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so this is a bit of an oxymoron ... coupe is generally defined as a 2 door vehicle that is shorter than its sedan counterpart ... okay some definitions state that the window isn't enclosed or wrapped with a frame ... or no B pillar.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Worst grille ever. The face of the car (and the brand?) is ruined by this in my opinion.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its a sad thing for a bunch of vintage BMW lovers ... to see the crap that the company now turns out and still has the cajones to call them BMW. i spent a little time thinking about what i might buy if i got rid of my 911. i spent about 15 minutes looking at BMW ... then started thinking that the potentially horrible maintenance of an alfa romeo might be worth it.