need trim panel for petri steering wheel

fast3.0csi

Reaction score
looking for trim panel for petri wheel and also need horn buttom as well, are these items available anywhere?

Orangener

Reaction score

I only found 2 of them at the moment, all others are for Momo or Raid:

http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-Hupenknopf-E...1636?pt=Autoteile_Zubehör&hash=item27b9a32624

http://cgi.ebay.de/Hupenknopf-BMW-0...4190?pt=Autoteile_Zubehör&hash=item35b0ca721e

$(KGrHqN,!hcE1hm)HF8yBNhvh!nGLg~~_12.JPG

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have bought on german eBay - I send them this note when inquiring:

Hallo, können Sie in die USA versenden? Wenn ja, was sind die Kosten. Vielen Dank!

Hello, can you ship to USA? If yes what is the cost? Thank you!

Then see if they will ship to USA, how much the shipping cost is (usually pricey) and how to pay, most Germans don't use Paypal so you'll have to send cash or use a service called Auctionchex if they don't accept Paypal which will charge your credit card and wire them the money - for an upcharge of course. Google translate is your friend.

do you have one or two, can I bid on the germany ebay

Orangener

Reaction score
I would offer to help !

Please send this message:

Ich wäre an Ihrem in Ebay angebotenen Hupenknopf interessiert.
Leider bin ich in Amerika zu Hause, und sie bieten nur innerdeutschen Versand an, daher ist es mir nicht möglich, auf Ihren Artikel zu bieten.
Ein österreichischer Forumskollege hätte sich bereit erklärt, für mich zu bieten, wenn Sie auch nach den Vereinigten Staaten versenden würden.
Ich bitte Sie in diesem Falle um Angabe der Versandkosten.
Herzlichen Dank im Voraus, und entschuldigen Sie bitte die Umstände !
Beste Grüße XXXYYY

Translation:

I´m interested in your horn button. Unfortunately I´m located in the States, so it is impossible to place a bid on your item, because you offer only shipping within germany.
An austrian member of our forum can do the bid, in case you would ship to Amerika. Please tell me the shipping costs.
Thanks in advance, an please apologize the circumstances.

Kind regards XXXYYY

BTW : I do have Paypal, you only have to add the fees for the money transfer, 3,5% of the total ammount + 0,35€ !

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
there is a petri wheel on ebay right now. i believe its a 350mm and is located in france price $200, but hasn't met reserve ... pictures are hard to judge the quality