More e 9 parts from newbie

KARNUT1

Reaction score
shock top plastic covers $40 each
For Porsche guys!! fuch "deep six hearts" all date coded from 69 and early 70 ,mint and restored by al Reed ver,y very, very, hard to find< these have the stock anodic coating as was original and were always straight and true and had no road rash even before resto ,,, call for more than 50 pics and info ( i just thought that alot of BMW guys like Porsches as well so sorry for the post in the wrong site just trying to get some more exposure ) $7000 firm and goingh up fatser than the stock market, there are none on ebay at this time that are the stock orig with all the correct numbers $7000 firm
inside door handles $15 each
wind wing crank handle $10
radio knob period correct Becker mexico i think i have 2) at
IMG_7085.JPG
IMG_7086.JPG
IMG_7062.JPG
IMG_7035.JPG
IMG_7044.JPG
IMG_5815.JPG
IMG_5816.JPG
IMG_5813.JPG
IMG_7225.JPG
View attachment 25082 $30 each
stock mirrors not repros take your pics one has a rounded out mounting hole that needs to be re- tapped and a larger set screw used $75

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The strut caps are $30 new from BMW

The new ones don't have a BMW logo. With that said the used ones are by no means rare. $15-$20 each sounds about right for the folks that must have a BMW logo on their strut caps. I'm sure if a WTB post came up a member could get them for less than that. Alan was looking for some a few months back.

KARNUT1

Reaction score
sold a set last year of deep six hearts for $6000.00 and a set 7 yrs ago for $3500,,,,,,,, last set on ebay was in Germany and sold for $6500 and they were not hearts, yes if you want to buy them at a swap meet 3k is about what you would pay and you would look for about 5 years. i just got an offer from a guy in Newport beach for $6k. so you are wrong pal

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
sold a set last year of deep six hearts for $6000.00 and a set 7 yrs ago for $3500,,,,,,,, last set on ebay was in Germany and sold for $6500 and they were not hearts, yes if you want to buy them at a swap meet 3k is about what you would pay and you would look for about 5 years. i just got an offer from a guy in Newport beach for $6k. so you are wrong pal

Paul,

You will have to forgive my pal floridabmx. He knows very little about wheels, particularly in the 5x130 and 5x120 flavor. God forbid you ask him about vintage motorsport wheels. He also doesn't know much about the value of used parts. :D

I on the other hand tend to think that just because a professional parts flipper can sell a set of Fuchs for $6K, the next set isn't worth $7K. However, those are some very nice wheels that you have.

I'm guessing that if I can get a set of 2 on Ebay for $1,600 in 2017, I can probably find a mismatch set of four like yours for $3,500. Then add another $800 to have Al Reed polish, paint, and anodize them. I think they are worth under $4,500. But hey that is a nice $2,500 profit! I don't blame you for trying, I just don't understand why you chose to list them on a BMW forum.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Por...-Wheels-Original-amp-Unrestored-/182420805579

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i would rather a professional parts flipper than this yahoo. this is an e9 / e3 forum ... keep the stuff that has no relation to us on ebay or craigslist ... and QUIT clogging up the parts forum with so much junk ... consolidate your listings

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Double02 salvage has boxes full of strut caps.
Many boxes

KARNUT1

Reaction score
yeah just haven't gotten a round to it,,, many bmw guys like Porsches as well so thought i would give it a try thx for the ADVICE!!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Fuchs, shmuchs. Dunno what that is.
Apologies my contribution is a productive as brief.