Luftgekühlt 4 Sunday in LA - Looks like GA tickets are still available

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Since this is not a BMW event I am posting here. I know a lot of you are fans of vintage air-cooled Porsche's as well. I mean C-mon, who isn't? Be honest..... anyhow, the secret has been out after Luftgekuhlt 2, so sorry to those that think this is still a hidden secret. Over 600 registered Porsche's or something already this year..also a lot of VW's that show up. See you there!

http://luftgekuhlt.com/

static1.squarespace.com.jpg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As much as I like air-cooled Porsche's. Looking at variations of the same design iteration car after car.....I will say this...... BMW shows offer much more variety in design, therefore keeping me much more entertained and intrigued. It's still great seeing those vintage patina Porsche's and crazy wide tire track monsters, but I still enjoy the different body styles and continuation of design by series of BMW.

At least there was a brewery on the premises, although it was nothing to write home about.....unlike Porsche design, the brewery could use some help in improving the quality of the beer. Just my 2 cents.

And with the motor in the rear and not much space in the bonnet, there weren't as many ice coolers and Porsche enthusiasts offering up free beer and stories out of the trunk....just saying...it's a different crowd for sure. Best part was hanging with all the BMW regulars...they kept it real. Cheers.....ya'll know who you are!