looking to buy a trunk carpet for my 1972 3.0 CSi

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what i can tell you is that GAHH does not make the coupe trunk carpet. i offered to send them a template - not interested. so the only 2 companies that offer it commercially is KHM (cabrio.de) and world upholstery ... i think KHM makes a better product. be advised that there are 2 basic versions, one with the bin and one without. also remember that the '74 USA version is totally different due to the USA bridge bumper braces - probably only available from world upholstery

remember, the blue carpets aren't going to match the originals colorwise.

Timothy Wood

Reaction score
what i can tell you is that GAHH does not make the coupe trunk carpet. i offered to send them a template - not interested. so the only 2 companies that offer it commercially is KHM (cabrio.de) and world upholstery ... i think KHM makes a better product. be advised that there are 2 basic versions, one with the bin and one without. also remember that the '74 USA version is totally different due to the USA bridge bumper braces - probably only available from world upholstery

remember, the blue carpets aren't going to match the originals colorwise.
Thank you very much. Very thoughtful you.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have the template waiting for you to pick material at upholstery. I'm ordering extras.