Legends of the Autobahn 2015

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
The winning coupe of the 'Fastest Windows' share be loaded atop and paraded around on the Terracrusher.

;-)

Do they have to go up and down? I'm sure my rears will go down nice and fast. Not sure if they'll come back up though. :confused:

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Show

For those of us who have never entered a show, is there a checklist to prepare a car? Online somewhere or something one of you have personally prepared? Thinking of being my cars to Legend.
Chuck

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Any NorCal, OR, WA, NV coupers interested to rendezvous somewhere in the SF Bay Area that FRI 8/14 for an early morning run down to Legends of the Autobahn? Not sure when we have to arrive to be in the show but can time it accordingly for those not able to get down there earlier in the week (like me!).

Tom

We swing by your way in the early morning, lets meet-up.
If your going to show your Coupe you need to get there early so you can give it a good going over.
Your place is 2+ hours... and you never know what traffic we could run into. I'm good to go anytime.

Barry

Tom P

Reaction score
Hi Brendan, Barry, I'll be leaving at 5am from Walnut Creek and shooting for 7:30am arrival at LOA at the latest. I would typically take 680 to 101 - we can try to rendezvous but not much wiggle room in this schedule I'm afraid! Barry's comment about traffic near venue seems like biggest wildcard to me. Morgan Hill Starbucks between 5:45-6am?

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Barry and I are going to meet at the Starbucks off 101 and Stort road at 6am. Then were popping over 17 to link up with Arde in Aptos. We should be arriving at Legends at the time you want.

If you want to join our caravan, meet us at that Starbucks. Exit Story road off 101, go east a block, and it's on the right. 1110 S King street.