Ireland Engineering, something not right....maybe??

kasbatts

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to check if anyone has had dealings with Ireland lately?

I have an order in with them for parts and they had sent me a Paypal request but this was then reversed and my acc credited.
I have talked on the phone to Flavio Andrade about my order after this happened and he assures me its all under way.
I now have another request but it has come from "Flavio Motorsport" this time and not from Ireland, so I am both confused and a little suspicious.
Also getting correspondence from him on a few different email addresses that would appear to have nothing to do with Ireland.

Any advise?

Steve

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Andrew Adams who was there for years and made things run smoothly, left a couple of weeks ago for a new job. I think they are lost in his absence.

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Hold on...

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if anyone has had dealings with Ireland lately?

I have an order in with them for parts and they had sent me a Paypal request but this was then reversed and my acc credited.
I have talked on the phone to Flavio Andrade about my order after this happened and he assures me its all under way.
I now have another request but it has come from "Flavio Motorsport" this time and not from Ireland, so I am both confused and a little suspicious.
Also getting correspondence from him on a few different email addresses that would appear to have nothing to do with Ireland.

Any advise?

Steve

Jeff has been on vacation and will be back on Monday.
I don't want to assume the worst, but I'm hoping there is a good reason for what you're describing.
Talk to Jeff Ireland directly about what you're experiencing.
DO NOT pay any invoice or payment request until you get an answer straight from him.

kasbatts

Site Donor
Reaction score
Happy to report everything is OK at Ireland Eng, Have been in contact with the manager Flavio and my order is in place.

Thanks

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
It's 8AM here on the west coast, and IE doesn't open until 9. This means you didn't speak the the owner Jeff like you should have.
If you paid any monies to anyone besides IRELAND ENGINEERING for parts through their website, you just facilitated employee theft.
I could be wrong, but not likely.
[facepalm]

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Andrew Adams who was there for years and made things run smoothly, left a couple of weeks ago for a new job. I think they are lost in his absence.

I've never dealt with Ireland, but an employee leaving the company that was the focal point of online stuff can cause some major issues if there weren't any documented processes. Its easy to rely on a person to get things done instead of a job position that gets things done.

Just speculation of course...