Going to see an E3 destined for the wreckers....requests?

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to check out an E3 next week. Don't have too many details, but it is going to be shipped to the crusher soon. I can post some photos. Anyone want anything in particular? I might buy the AC system and steering box for myself. Motor is sold.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
If it’s a manual then the pedals surely would be valuable to someone
I don't have AC in my car, not sure I will ever put it in, but do you know if the E3 has AC parts that the E9 needs? From the one shot I did see of this E3, it looks unrusted in the front end, (MY E3 was all holes up front when I bought it in the mid 80's. )

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not sure, radio grille is different, maybe the ac switches cross over but I think the E3 fan switch is different. The side grilles?

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure, radio grille is different, maybe the ac switches cross over but I think the E3 fan switch is different. The side grilles?
Ok thanks . Pedals were sold with the transmission. it is a manual

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Always interested in these, 10,11,12.Just need a few window swipes in good condition.
1711161630147.png
Will take the chrome too.

ThoughtItWasCool72

Reaction score
I'm going to check out an E3 next week. Don't have too many details, but it is going to be shipped to the crusher soon. I can post some photos. Anyone want anything in particular? I might buy the AC system and steering box for myself. Motor is sold.
Hi Nicad - Not sure if it's even a possibility, but I'm looking for a windshield - and Tail light lenses

Larry Louton

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I would be interested in both front fender moldings if in good shape plus shipping to Venice, Florida. 34285.
Thank you.

Larry Louton

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no affiliation with this guy, just saw he had a car on FB marketplace. I never drove down to see the car, as he did not have a part I was interested in. He asked that I let those who might want some parts to contact him at: [email protected].
He is about an hour outside of Toronto. Shipping from Canada for anything big would be costly.