FS: Reproduction Tail Light Lenses

David B

Reaction score
I am re-starting this thread to avoid confusion.
It really should have been here for a year at least :confused:

I can get lenses with red or amber turn signal indicators
I can get lenses with clear or amber (French style ooo la la) brake lights
I send installation instructions
This does NOT include frames or bulb housing

Based on my experience with the guy making them, you are a year away. These lenses are very difficult to form properly and all the work is done by hand. Frankly I am amazed he charges so little. The bottom line is I get about 10 sets of lenses every 6 months or so. I can put you on the list. There are 80 on the list but I have sold to about 30 so far.

The manufacturer (craftsman?) informed me of a price increase on the next batch so they will be about $315.oo for a full set (six pieces) plus delivery which in the continental USA has been about $15.00. So far I haven't needed to buy boxes or packing material.

Reproduction lenses in re-chromed frames
photo-jpg.33188

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
October 2022 BUMP

$375.00 includes postage to CONUS

one set available.
More in a month or more

Last edited:

David B

Reaction score
October 2022 BUMP

$375.00 includes postage to CONUS

one set available.
More in a month or more
Hi Stan, I'd like to purchase a set of tail light lenses (orange indicator lenses here in Australia). Postage down here will add to the cost, can you advise shipping - airmail OK, no desperate hurry? Also, what's the process for the funds transaction? David

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Stan, I'd like to purchase a set of tail light lenses (orange indicator lenses here in Australia). Postage down here will add to the cost, can you advise shipping - airmail OK, no desperate hurry? Also, what's the process for the funds transaction? David
See PM sent.
PayPal is fine

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lenses good to go next week. I sent you PM. Need mailing address.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The sets that have yet to arrive are now spoken for.
If you want a set before summer, let me know and I will add you to the list.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
gotta love the red turn signal lenses. anyone with a 2000cs or early 2800cs would be smart to have a set. also amazing for certain color cars (that aren't perfect original cars) where the red / amber jumps off of the paint color and the red / red just looks great. for instance black coupes or white coupes i also prefer it on dark blue coupes.
Hello All my 71 2800cs is red signal on back is kind of nice all is red except the backup lens is clear, and soon will go up in BAT for sale.

Attachments

• BMW_3.0_CSi-103.jpg
    BMW_3.0_CSi-103.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 46
  • BMW_3.0_CSi-104.jpg
    BMW_3.0_CSi-104.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 46