FS: polished Bumper Blanks

ElRey

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a set of Stan's blanks. As usual, Stan's parts are first rate.
-Kingman

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have another question. My nephew ran the last set of bumper blanks in aluminum. Below right you will see chromed plastic and on the left polished aluminum. I can keep the price lower if I do not have the aluminum chromed. I suppose Speedway could polish and ceramic coat.
bumperblank.JPG

ratso70

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is this coupe_daddy from bat? I’d like to buy a pair of these if there are still a chrome’d pair left.
Thanks!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is this coupe_daddy from bat? I’d like to buy a pair of these if there are still a chrome’d pair left.
Thanks!
I am coupe_daddy, and no nothing is chromed.
If enough people want them chromed then I will send them out BUT this will increase the price by $25 each (the estimate I got from one plating shop)

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just got a quote from Speedway to polish and ceramic coat and he said "I would guess $20.00 each"
Given that, would you pay $65.00 each?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have 4 pair of blanks that are not ceramic coated.
The 9 pair of polished, ceramic coated blanks are not back from Speedway

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The bumper blanks have arrived from Speedway Polishing and Coating and as usual, Dan knocked it out of the park!
The piece looks like chrome but is polished and ceramic coated aluminum. Should be WAY more durable than the plastic.
I have unpolished sets for $45.00 per blank
And polished/coated for $65.00 per blank
USPS for delivery and I take payPay

blank.JPG
blank back.JPG

Last edited:

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just found 1 set in chromed plastic, $45 each
Still have an ample supply of polished and polished/ceramic coated aluminum. (see page 1 of this post)

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I suppose that is another possibility. Also could be they built the coupe without knowing where it would go and slapped on the USA lights at the last minute??

If you want a smoother look, go with the blanks. The more difficult route would be to energize the lights in the bumper, remove the lights on either side of the license plate and look for a euro panel unless you do not mind the holes from the lamps beside the license plate.
thats what I did I change the panel and I even install the rear fog light it is much nicer than ugly lights on the side of the plate