Friends e9 brought me here

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Do not stay here. These cars, and this site are intoxicating. If you are a car person, the e9 will cast its spell on you, and you will be unable to live without one.

Get out now, while you still can.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
^^^^ great advice. Man. Thinking back to a few years ago before I had mine. They were just a cool old car BMW made. I always enjoyed seeing them at shows.

Then I decided I wanted one.

Then I saw mine.

Addiction.

Money gone. Knuckles bloodied. Many screams and swearing. And oh my god how glad I am that I joined the club.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
^^^^ great advice. Man. Thinking back to a few years ago before I had mine. They were just a cool old car BMW made. I always enjoyed seeing them at shows.

Then I decided I wanted one.

Then I saw mine.

Addiction.

Money gone. Knuckles bloodied. Many screams and swearing. And oh my god how glad I am that I joined the club.

....hummmmmm, seems to be real fun, desire, addiction,....should i get one for myself, doc ? :)

3toedshewie

Reaction score
that is great advice. thank you. I will take your words of wisdom and stay happy with my e24 (its the green one in the background) 82 Euro, green on green on green green. god its green. so European.

peterkaczynski

Reaction score
that is great advice. thank you. I will take your words of wisdom and stay happy with my e24 (its the green one in the background) 82 Euro, green on green on green green. god its green. so European.

get those wheel wells fixed! i had alot of rust removal on my e24 but the e9 is a different story, so unique

3toedshewie

Reaction score
thank you Peter.
yes, those wheel wells had rust. I gave them a submerged chemical bath for 1 day and applied Por15, its been like that for 4 years and I have not seen any new rust despite it living outside. Im proud of the job I did, not sure if I will ever replace the metal, I like the look, thinking about making it a rat rod and just enjoy driving it. I saved the car from the scrapyard so Its just my fun car.
got a lot planned for it, so exited to get working on it again.