Euro 635 CSI

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Try as I may, I can't bring myself to like anything BMW beyond our coupes and the Bavaria. Still crazy after all those years. But I did see a shiny black Chevy Impala in profile that could have passed for a 7 Series.

Duck. Incoming!

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
I would love a euro E24 with the M88, but I'll pass on that amazing time bomb engine.

Before getting my coupe I missed a E24 with the dirty M30. Drove to the dealer to buy it, but Bring a Trailer got to it that morning, and it sold sight unseen in the two hours it took me to drive to Sacramento.

E9's are prettier, but I have a soft spot for small bumpered E24's. Here's my lady not looking happy that I wasn't taking it home.

null_zps433a8d87.jpg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i'll bet you could ask Mario about it. i can't imagine anybody in his home town, with that kind of car that wouldn't take it to VSR.

jamesw

Reaction score
The car is w/ Mario L in NH. I talked to him on Tuesday about it. It's a good running car but was in storage for 2 years so needs brake work and the suspension bushes need renewing. There are some rust areas as shown in the photos.

I would love to get it and could do the repairs myself but I have too many cars in various states of restoration right now :-(

Cheers
James