Early Bumpers

RogerB

Reaction score
These have been in the back of my garage for many years. See protective dust covering. {:>) They came of off a 2800 that I parted out after a tree had fallen on it. {:<( If anyone is interested in them for $1250 + shipping or $1200 picked up here in GA, please PM me. I can send higher resolution pics via email and even clean them up if you wish and are really serious about buying them. Otherwise they will go back to sleep in the back of my garage for another few years. RB

Attachments

• MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 156
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 125
  • MVC-019S.JPG
    MVC-019S.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 135

RogerB

Reaction score
These have been in the back of my garage for many years. See protective dust covering. {:>) They came of off a 2800 that I parted out after a tree had fallen on it. {:<( If anyone is interested in them for $1250 + shipping or $1200 picked up here in GA, please PM me. I can send higher resolution pics via email and even clean them up if you wish and are really serious about buying them. Otherwise they will go back to sleep in the back of my garage for another few years. RB

No response so far on my bumpers very similar in condition to these that just sold for $1,370 today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151235459355

I pressure washed mine today and they are cleaner now. They are not show quality, but they are straight and the rubber is very good. I sold a rear bumper last year for $750, so I believe these are worth at least $1,000 +?!?!?!? I just don't want to continue storing them or list them on ebay. Thanks for looking! RB

Attachments

• MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 129
  • MVC-023S.JPG
    MVC-023S.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 118

RogerB

Reaction score
No response so far on my bumpers very similar in condition to these that just sold for $1,370 today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151235459355

I pressure washed mine today and they are cleaner now. They are not show quality, but they are straight and the rubber is very good. I sold a rear bumper last year for $750, so I believe these are worth at least $1,000 +?!?!?!? I just don't want to continue storing them or list them on ebay. Thanks for looking! RB

Going back into storage. If you need them in the future, they will probably be here. RB

Last edited:

cgraner

Reaction score
Early Rear Bumper

I might be interested in selling my good condition early rear bumper if anyone is interested PM me.