e3 parts - what PARTS are you looking for?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hi everyone, this thread is to let you e3 people know that @StephenZ, @dbower and I made contact, at M5bb's german car show today in the Atlanta area, with a generous fellow that needs to get rid of various e3 parts that he has in storage. Stephen and I are going to try to take a look at everything in the next week or so. What I can tell you is that Stephen has an e3 that is in paint and has to go back together ... so there are things he needs and has first dibs on. I will try to make a list of everything else and post it on this thread. if there is something you want, i will gladly connect you with the owner to make arrangements - i know the pricing will be very fair, basically to cover the owner's time ... and you will have to pay for shipping. i do not have enough room to take on this distribution ... i just want to see good parts going to people who will use them, rather than getting tossed into a landfill. i know there are a couple of engine blocks as well - condition unknown

so, stay tuned ... but if you are looking for something hard to get, please send me a PM and i will let you know if i find one there
cheers,
scott

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep. We’ll try to get there this next week and assess what’s in the unit. I honestly doubt I need much of anything, as I’ve been pretty lucky with the condition of my car, but I would like to see the parts get into circulation and be used by the community.
-Stephen Z

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was at that show last year and ran into someone with a similar story of having a boat load of parts but could not find him later to get his contact. Assume the same person, very warn and personable.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if you are looking for small things ... they might be available for the price of shipping ... but its best to let us know what you might need before we go.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had asked him about a rear windscreen gasket and he said he may have one. Be it the same person I spoke with or not, that's what I would need. Mine looks original.

Larry Louton

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I need both front fender belt line moldings and gaskets. Can send you a extended shipping tube with postage. Send back price and address please.
Thank you.
Larry Louton

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, i would be interested in the high pressure power steering hose. Pump to gearbox.
Thank you

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
10,11’12. As always.
1698889719798.png

Larry Louton

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As I understand the concept and picture. I need both stainless strips for both front fenders and gaskets please. What was throwing me was the door seal? Would you happen to have all four door seals in good shape?
Thank you
Larry Louton

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As I understand the concept and picture. I need both stainless strips for both front fenders and gaskets please. What was throwing me was the door seal? Would you happen to have all four door seals in good shape?
Thank you
Larry Louton
i have no idea what is in this storage unit and what is not. we shall see ... what this exercise is about is to give me an idea of what e3 people are looking for .... so if they are available, we can connect parts with user and keep them out of a landfill

Adzi95

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a left hand drive manual pedal box for our CSL build! If anyone has one or has leads on please let me know, thank you!

Pittraider18

Reaction score
hi everyone - @StephenZ and I went to the guys place today and unfortunately we did not find any of the parts you guys were looking for. that being said, i will start a post in the Parts forum that Stephen will add to for stuff that we have and a few items that are still there.
Thank you for checking for us all. Much appreciated!