mine came from atherton,CA
still have the CLASSIC METAL lisence plate frames from
"ZIPPER BMW" IN BEVERLY HILLS
I LOVE EM

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
One of the things that makes America great is that we have a collective conscious.
If you want we can call it our culture. And then along come folks like this "person" who is intent on importing their skanky culture into our culture.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
The infamous Beverly Hills flipper. Based on his recent feedback on EBay I would take his description with a grain of salt.

rb1971

Reaction score
Well, I guess values really are going up. My car, which started out much less rusty than this, but more rusty than I would advise starting with to anyone else (as well as for example having good wood, and uncracked dash, etc.), went for quite a bit less than half of the current bid price 4-5 years ago. So, good news?

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Car is not registered, but has a clean title?

Does this mean our seller bought the car, but has not registered it so that the state of California cannot tell how many cars he is buying and selling in a year?

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
getthefukgout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72 3.0CSi VIN 2263319 SOLD for $26,100.

Really? Now I don't feel half as bad about spending about the same amount on rust remediation and partial paint at VSR.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 187

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was contacted by the new owner's mechanic and have e-mailed with the owner, Nancy. She is in Indianapolis and is going to need help to get this sorted and running properly. She was taken advantage of by googoutgoogout as we have seen in the past. If anyone is in her area and could provide advice, parts, moral support I think she would appreciate it. I have her e-mail address, I don't know yet if she has registered on the Forum. Sounds like she has a good mechanic, Fred Ost if anyone knows him. Thanks.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Parts Needed!

The owner needs a good used wiper motor and a pre-74 turn signal stalk, these are on the right side as we all know. I hope someone here can help! Replies here with positive results appreciated.

Chris

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Let's get her on the forum and see if we can turn a sour deal into a sweet ride ! :). I'm almost to where I can reach my parts :) (car parts that is)