Coupes and Watches

starcruiser

Reaction score
Nice article from Classic Driver on this mans hobbies.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes - Interesting.....

I used to be into watches. That was before I developed a ganglion cyst on the inside of my left wrist right where my watch band lays. Can't wear a watch any longer. Have a few nice watches that I used to wear - but... not anymore. (It's not my style to wear one on my right wrist, so - watches not in my future unfortunately)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
wear the watch on your other arm. there is no law saying they have to be worn on the left arm. i raced sailboats in my teens + 20's. when you start a race, 90% of the time you were on starboard tack which meant your right hand was forward ... so i always wore it on that arm. its all what you get used to.

John-T

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for the interesting read. I didn't know Ben Clymer is so much into cars.
I love vintage watches and look at his website almost daily and enjoy his interviews with other watch collectors.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great article, wish he would join here. But does he have a “Petri” watch?

IMG_5306.jpeg

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As the owner of a Sahara Coupe the first thing I see is that strip over the shut line. To me it detracts from the clean lines of the Coupe and especially because of the contrast between the light color and the dark background. Additionally that line can tell a lot about the history of the Coupe and if any body work has been done. Somebody that is so much about design and curating objects should know better.
Regards, Jon

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice article from Classic Driver on this mans hobbies.

OMG, Checked his watches prices and both those AP and DRSD may cost as much as a note5 coupe !