Coupeking Alpinas / Sale!

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
I ordered a set on the phone this morning and Erik said they are 16x7 and 16x8 staggered. Ie; the standard set from his website.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is it possible to get these with the polished lip? IF so, how much additional for that? I'm in no hurry to get them if I decide to buy.
Also, is 'delete' possible for the lug nuts? (credit for that?).

Thanks,

coupeking

Reaction score
Is it possible to get these with the polished lip? IF so, how much additional for that? I'm in no hurry to get them if I decide to buy.
Also, is 'delete' possible for the lug nuts? (credit for that?).

Thanks,
We have a local source for polishing and cost to do the wheel lip is $250 for the set of 4. I may have a set left from the previous batch of wheels, and if I do I can make a bit better price than the $250. Email me directly in a day or two if you still have interest. Peter // [email protected]

inovermyhead

Reaction score
I sent an email to coupking but have not heard back, could somebody please post the phone number.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Peter thank you for the courier cost to London England uk , I will send you a email this evening regarding how to make payment for these wheels x4, plus caps, lugs..
Steve

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Peter, I may be interested in a set, would there be import duty on top of the $300?
Adam

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Went to my local DHL branch, staff said add 20/25% on top of purchase price for taxes,

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
easy approach - make 2 payments to coupeking - one as an $1000 deposit. then pay the balance and the shipping ... then declare 275 as the cost and 300 for the shipping