Celebrity CSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Markos for your candor. It kind of proves there can be personal animosity in moderators, so the new system works.
When you get a chance please post or PM which conspiracy theory I submitted. It will help me introspect and improve.

Such is life. Perfect people don’t like assholes. Perhaps that is mutual and why we don’t get along. At any rate I am hitting the ignore button now that I can, so you can preach to your small community that supports your behavior. Adios!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You know what? I don’t appreciate what has transpired either. I don't need this f…ing shit, everything I have done is to help others. Everything can’t be possible bad actors and possible conspiracies. I resign, @dang please remove my moderator capabilities.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't need this f…ing shit, everything I have done is to help others

No need to get belligerent….. helping others is the elixir of life, nothing to blow your trumpet about!

Last edited:

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No need to get belligerent….. helping others in the elixir of life, nothing to blow your trumpet about!

Oh I am sure both Chris and Markos will continue their brilliant work of helping us with their knowledge and valuable advice. It’s just that they won’t correct my spelling errors anyway. I had to read this text twice to make sure that all words are correctly spelled.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Loosing two moderators here over a theoretical risk... wow.
I did not see this coming. Whish I could have prevented this.

@Markos , @HB Chris; I fully understand. Thanks for all your hard work for our beautiful
site. I will miss your skills.

If need be, @dang, I volunteer for a moderator role. Not native English, so don't expect too much spelling error corrections.
At best, I can fill only a small section of the spot left open, but I'll try.

Last edited:

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
As somebody who looks more than comments, but knows and respects both Markos and HB Chris as men and for all they do for the community, I feel the need to state the obvious here.

We lose good kind people here because of exactly the above - its how we lost Yannick and others, its why the most respected experts with lifetimes of knowledge very rarely comment, if even at all now - the selfish people who come on a forum and spend their time s*** stirring.

The subject at hand is such a storm in a tea cup, but like the political bias previously inserted, a chance for somebody to stir up the proverbial storm.

Neither Chris or Markos are always right, who is? I know I am definitely not and I will often ask a question of somebody who I know knows or stand corrected when I am wrong.

Whoever is the moderator now, you know how valuable both Chris and Mark are, you also are well aware of how 99% of people commentating even when complete wrong, do so in a polite and un-antagonistic way.

I have said my piece, yes I know Chris and Mark and I do not know Arde beyond his comments - but, as somebody who talks with most of the good people no longer commenting or wishing to be part of our community - this above is exactly why other forums eventually evolve into back bitting hell holes.

I hope both Chris and Mark can find their way back to helping us all and I will let the moderators decide the future of the forum and people participating they wish to see.

Last edited:

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am crushed by these developments.

We have lost the skills of two dedicated and knowledgeable forum moderators through unwarranted aspersions about their motives and actions. Judge these members by their actions and history of service to our community, not by what you think they 'might' do in the future. I have found this forum to be an exemplary example of collective brotherhood, unparalleled in my decades of online experience, unrivaled in the depth of its collective knowledge and spirit of comradery.

Inflammatory posts insinuating ulterior motives for anyone on the forum only harm not only our individual forum experiences but also impact the health and viability of the forum as a whole.

I am offering my services as a moderator if that would be helpful to the forum.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i had stayed away from this thread after reading a little bit but it has blown up unexpectedly. i cannot think of anybody who has been as helpful and caring as both @HB Chris or @Markos for all things e9coupe ... for that i thank them for ALL that they have done for a very long period of time. i am very saddened by this turn of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.