carpet set

readie

Reaction score
hi all, I am in the uk and looking for a new carpet set, anyone got any suggestions where I can go ??

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what color is probably the first question ... i know of 3 companies that make carpet kits ... and i think different ones do some colors better than others. i do not have any information on who makes RHD sets ... all of the info i have is LHD

that being said, best product for given monetary unit is KHM in germany (www.cabrio.de) ... they make the carpet set as well as a trunk piece
an excellent product is made by GAHH in southern california, but they do NOT make a trunk piece. they are also the most expensive
in third place is world upholstery (california) ... almost as expensive as GAHH. they do make a trunk piece. i am not a huge fan of their product

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Thumbs up for KHM fitted beautifully and looks great. RHD in Australia
IMG_2234.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have just bought a set from Coverdale based in Wigan, they do 3 different types priced at £ 266.00, £ 374.00, £ 486.00 inc. Vat, they have a web site you can order from.
I got the cheapest set in black and it seems OK to me but I'm some way off fitting it into the car yet.

John.