BMW E9 wheel covers chrome

JFM

Reaction score
Perfect chrome wheel covers for sale (4)
Shiny chrome no scratches. Perfect emblems.$80 for all 4 free postage

Last edited:

JFM

Reaction score
$100 SAM_3415.jpg

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice photo arrangement and lighting. Looks appealing to me.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
i do not understand what you mean...:shock:

i have these ones available for sale:

271120124592-1_zps9f2e9dce.jpg

Ebay had a full set that sold for only $11.85 and I reffered this fact to the seller and made a considerably lower offer than the $100 he was originally asking. This was a response specifically intended for me to read.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ebay had a full set that sold for only $11.85 and I reffered this fact to the seller and made a considerably lower offer than the $100 he was originally asking. This was a response specifically intended for me to read.

thanks for your answer, ...regards,

anyway, IMHO that is not a sufficient reason for reducing your selling price, if you have an ebay auction at 11.85 and another chance at 100, the parts are different, the sellers are different, and you as a buyer can go for one or the other, then it is your choice, but as a seller you decide your price, and then you will see if anyone is interested in what you have..., this seller reduced the price from 100 to 80 (-shipping), because there was a sale on 11.85 ?, something does not make sense for me...

and to b. and s., thanks for the compliments !

Last edited:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
thanks for your answer, ...regards,

anyway, IMHO that is not a sufficient reason for reducing your selling price, if you have an ebay auction at 11.85 and another chance at 100, the parts are different, the sellers are different, and you as a buyer can go for one or the other, then it is your choice, but as a seller you decide your price, and then you will see if anyone is interested in what you have..., this seller reduced the price from 100 to 80 (-shipping), because there was a sale on 11.85 ?, something does not make sense for me...

and to b. and s., thanks for the compliments !

None had sold for a while and the only way to determine tha value is by seeing what others have sold for. My offer was much higher than $11.85 but nothing close to the $100 asking price. Realistically our OEM 14" alloy wheels sell for no more than $125 to $150 for a full set, so why would the hubcaps for these wheels be worth $100??? Before anyone tries to dispute the value of our wheels I will say I purchased a set of 5 used wheels two months ago for $125 and another member has currently offered a full set for $130 so I feel my estimate for the value of the wheels is accurate.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of only 3 for $11.05 from Ebay. This is the second set on E-bay in the last month that has sold for less than $15. At some point the OP needs to accept the caps just don't have much value. I can provide auction numbers if anyone doubts my claim or you can search Ebay's completed listings and find them.

Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of only 3 for $11.05 from Ebay. This is the second set on E-bay in the last month that has sold for less than $15. At some point the OP needs to accept the caps just don't have much value. I can provide auction numbers if anyone doubts my claim or you can search Ebay's completed listings and find them.

good for you !
you can make a collection, or you can use as plates for lunch :lol:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
good for you !
you can make a collection, or you can use as plates for lunch :lol:

That is exactly my plan. I only have 3 plates for now. If you sell me your set for $20 and I get the set from the OP for another $20 I can have a full set in time for my dinner party next Friday. :)

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hoarder!!

Should I start a new thread with an open letter to everyone defending my position and educationg you why what I do is not hoarding? I own seven set sof wheels and the reason for that is they were all manufactured on different dates so technically they are not the same wheels......... Just joking guys....:)