Site Donor
Reaction score
Guess you mean these:
20240330_094943.jpg
Should be able to trace another set of four, please reply by pm
Thomas

SYYCARS

Reaction score
Almost, those are flat. I need the ones that are curved. If you have or can find the curved ones that would be great. Thanks Mike

SYYCARS

Reaction score
If you are willing I would buy the 2 curved ones? If so just let me know how you would like to handle it. Thanks much

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you have ones that are shot but not broken in pieces, please do not toss them. You can use chrome wrap to recover them so they look almost new.

SYYCARS

Reaction score
I have 2 of the correct curved ones and the other 2 are mismatched flat type. I should have all curved and am wanting to find 2 more of the curved type.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Tim,
would be nice to see a pic(s) of your CSL

Keshav

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Purely for my education; I've just come to learn that there are 2 types of these blanks; flat and curved. Which one is correct for which car?
Does it correlate to the early/late style window switch? (When did that change btw?)

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Purely for my education; I've just come to learn that there are 2 types of these blanks; flat and curved. Which one is correct for which car?
Does it correlate to the early/late style window switch? (When did that change btw?)

All models, Pre face lift curved and after face lift flat.

Wladek

Reaction score
Yes, it's correlated with window switch - the early blinds have same curved shape frame as early switch & the later have same flat shape frame as later switches
Changed in 73' when sardine style window motor was changed for the one with integrated gearbox, also wiring changed.

Here you have an example of early curved ones.
$_59 (2).jpg

...and later flat ones

18.JPG

Last edited: