Beverly Hills Flipper Strikes Again.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
gotta love the exchange from the end of one of his auctions on the white 2800cs.

In listing and on phone grossly misrepresented basic facts about car's conditiono***4 ( 617
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
Aug-03-14 18:50

• Reply by googoutgoogout (Aug-07-14 21:24):

the listing said "as is' and the buyer knew what he was buying,clear description
BMW : Other coupe (#281354431323)US $17,000.00

brea

Reaction score
gotta love the exchange from the end of one of his auctions on the white 2800cs.

In listing and on phone grossly misrepresented basic facts about car's conditiono***4 ( 617
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
Aug-03-14 18:50

• Reply by googoutgoogout (Aug-07-14 21:24):

the listing said "as is' and the buyer knew what he was buying,clear description
BMW : Other coupe (#281354431323)US $17,000.00

NMNA with this seller or cars he lists:

I am surprised that this is Albert's first negative comment left on eBay.

I wish he had the _alls to list one of his e9 cars on the new BAT auctions so there could be some uncensored feedback exchanged from the forum guru's on the specific listings and so all the potential buyers could make a well informed decision about buying an e9 car.

As always it is "Buyers Beware" when buying a car on eBay or Craig's list without the buyer doing their own PPI or it can simply lead to a financial sucking rust hole. All of which goes beyond just for buying e9's and from this savvy flipper.

I am also sure this flipper lurks amongst us on this forum and reviews these sale listings posted by us all and is very quick to pounce on the good deals listed to make the purchase and flip. He is in the business to make money plain and simple.

So in Albert defense this new listing does point out what needs to be done "this is a cosmetic fixer !!!! paint and interior !!!!! rust !!!!!!" however the potential buyers may have no real clue as to what the true costs are involving "rust !!!!!" repairs.

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
NMNA with this seller or cars he lists:

I am surprised that this is Albert's first negative comment left on eBay.

I wish he had the _alls to list one of his e9 cars on the new BAT auctions so there could be some uncensored feedback exchanged from the forum guru's on the specific listings and so all the potential buyers could make a well informed decision about buying an e9 car.

As always it is "Buyers Beware" when buying a car on eBay or Craig's list without the buyer doing their own PPI or it can simply lead to a financial sucking rust hole. All of which goes beyond just for buying e9's and from this savvy flipper.

I am also sure this flipper lurks amongst us on this forum and reviews these sale listings posted by us all and is very quick to pounce on the good deals listed to make the purchase and flip. He is in the business to make money plain and simple.

So in Albert defense this new listing does point out what needs to be done "this is a cosmetic fixer !!!! paint and interior !!!!! rust !!!!!!" however the potential buyers may have no real clue all the true costs that involve "rust !!!!!" repairs.

You know, its funny you say that. I was worried about this when I bought my car; I jumped on a plane to TX right after Peter posted his inspection results on what became my car.