Best cordless car vacuums?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After yesterday at the Boston BMW CCA Concours, I realized I needed a portable cordless car vac. Car & Driver rated the

BISSELL® Multi Cordless Handheld Car Vacuum​

As a number one choice overall but sadly no longer available.

What are the opinions of the hive mind?

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After yesterday at the Boston BMW CCA Concours, I realized I needed a portable cordless car vac. Car & Driver rated the

BISSELL® Multi Cordless Handheld Car Vacuum​

As a number one choice overall but sadly no longer available.

What are the opinions of the hive mind?

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

I have that little black & decker near the cat’s litter box. It sucks, not in a good way though.

In my RV trailer (aka current residence), I have this guy. It works amazingly well. The agitator head is a bit large and floppy for a car, but the thin nozzle works great. It’s cheap also and has glowing reviews.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My wife found this Cordless Vacuum after considerable research & was only available through a Japanese website. Now marketed in the U.S. as the EZ Vac.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a good assortment of Dewalt cordless tools and like them overall, especially the small impact driver so went with this vacuum for cleaning the car as I have quite a few batteries and chargers. Got it at a very reduced price ($95). I like the attachments, power and build quality. It does go through the battery quite quickly. Emptying the debris is quick and easy. The filter is reuseable, but seems to get clogged in it's pleats. I think I will make a pre filter for it out of my pantyhose collection or something. Pretty happy with it for the car.

Last edited: