Bavarian Autosport Show & Shine 2013

duane_sword

Reaction score
See you there Andrew! TomS also.

Folks this is a good event. No prizes and no fuss just good people and a diverse mix of BMWs from all eras and tastes. Bavarian Autosport do a stellar job with the event and entertainment.... It does get frosty in Portsmouth NH at 730am - and if you arrive at 830am the parking lot may be full already... No kidding.

TodB

Reaction score
I may make it up there as well. Haven't been in a couple of years. Usually a chilly drive up on well patrolled roads (they know we are coming) and you gotta get there early to get a spot.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Do we want to park as a group?

If so we have to try to like up together.

We can meet at the old Taco Bell, with the Nor'East 02ers at 7:00

Meet Here: 2454 Lafayette Rd,. it's at the corner of Lafayette and Constitution Ave

TodB

Reaction score
It was a good day had by all despite weather challenges. There were 4 coupes in the display area (3 without headers!) with another 300+ cars including a Z3 with a Ford V8, a 325iX with an S52 transplant, a zillion E30s in every configuration and color, a couple of Z8s, and lots of others. It was a great cross section across all of the models and owner ages which was great to see. We made the best of it despite the weather.

Thanks to Andrew, Duane and Stan for coming out.

duane_sword

Reaction score
and Rob Siegel

and Rob Siegel was there signing books and reinforcing the prominence of the 2002 and the E9/CS to the new-school of BMW enthusiasts with his book reading.

unfortunately Rob elected to drive up in his Z3M rather than his E9 ( but I would have done the same if I had the choice )