BaT - 1972 Factory Black Bavaria

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh my that is nice! Deep down I really just want a nice e3 and this car (and location) pulls at my heart strings.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Oh my that is nice! Deep down I really just want a nice e3 and this car (and location) pulls at my heart strings.
This one is not only nice, but pretty special too. Rare black over red, power windows, sun roof, leather, low miles (if accurate), plenty of documentation. Also, it looks like the long term ownership was in your neck of the woods, Markos.

I think it is a good time to be a buyer.

chart75

Reaction score
This one is not only nice, but pretty special too. Rare black over red, power windows, sun roof, leather, low miles (if accurate), plenty of documentation. Also, it looks like the long term ownership was in your neck of the woods, Markos.

I think it is a good time to be a buyer.
The listing indicates the odometer has rolled over and shows 72K miles, but TMU.

Love the red seats. Is the seat pattern correct? This one certainly checks all of the boxes for an E3.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Love the red seats. Is the seat pattern correct?
It looks like one of the standard e3 patterns. Here are the ones World offers for E3s...

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 7.48.51 AM.png

I think the seat pattern of the BaT car is the same as my 72 Bavaria with Vinyl. No embossing, however...

img_4912_50843042022_o copy.jpg

Here's velour in a 3.0s from a French brochure...

IMG_9544.JPG

Hopefully @Christoph can join this thread with some of his expert insight. :)

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
This car is amazing. I love it. It’s really a shame the Schwarz cars are so rare. I’m shocked this is a Bavaria with power windows and leather.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This one will break some sales records for an e3 in my opinion. I like this better than the Polaris e3 Oldenzaal? had for sale.

Markos, second mortgage time!!!

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It amazes me that was in the description yet not one photo of the area.
I don't think most sellers put themselves in a buyer's shoes when writing copy and taking pictures/video.

"If I was a long distance potential buyer for my car, what would I need to have described in detail, and what pictures and video would I need to see in order to feel I know the car well enough to consider bidding on it?"

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
You should have this Markos! Walla Walla is a great location for a Classic, so dry. What a beauty. Plus it runs! ;)

This one is too nice for me. :) Plus if I sell my e9 the money would go towards a new kitchen. I’ll hold our as long as I can. :D

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
This one is too nice for me. :) Plus if I sell my e9 the money would go towards a new kitchen. I’ll hold our as long as I can. :D
You gotta adjust your paradigm Man! This one is meant for you! You can drive it, comment, adjust, fix, report. We need you to take this one on! .....OK... I know reality bites, but it would be nice if someone so connected is the next owner. Just a thought. :cool: