Any Idea what these are worth?

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Hi Coupe Friends,
its been a while , old age and not being able to keep up with tin worm meant that st Judith my 79 3.0 CSA found a new home last year where she is now undergoing a full restoration.
I m left with bits and pieces but am unsure of their value or rarity and would like some advice as to possible prices.
I am in Ireland but depending on prices and courier costs would look at shipping them to the States or Europe..
Set of Front Grilles left and right.
I have a complete set of Zenith 35/40 s that came off a working car
Manifolds for the 3.0 E9
the steel slides and cables for an electric Sunroof..
Windscreen washer bottle with the motor ..which Im not sure works

Tool cover from the Boot without cracks but missing the knurled knob that screws in and original Ronel Kleebatt Alloys x4 and also the steel wheels from an E9.x4
Any advice is welcome.
thanks Guys
Daxk
Daxk
BMW%20e9%20alloys%20whole%20wheel_zpsl6d5fwkk.jpg

IMG_5883_zpsyjz6isi1.jpg
Cover%201_zpscz8dggg9.jpg
Cover%202_zpsmejg4sdu.jpg

Last edited:

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts on the Ronals (I'm not an expert)....They are very nice, and probably a little rare on this side of the pond...see/saw that wheel on 2002's and Opels over here, but I've only seen them on a coupe/e3 maybe three times. If they are all in the shape of the one shown, I'd say they were well bought around $850, ($1000 if perfect), maybe more to a lover of Ronals...Like the line in "Silence of the Lambs"..."we tend to covet that which is familiar to us...", and many younger folks have probably not ever seen this design...whereas, we all know and some covet Alpinas, BBS, and Hartge, etc, these are a less familiar, and might not seem "right" to some people, on a coupe, but still beautiful wheels. I love them, but less so in Galway (love it there by the way..) because of shipping. Only other negative is the thin selection of 14" tires for these (assume they're 14's), that might deter some folks. Best of luck with the sale.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I don't know what your stuff is worth, but have two comments:

My son has a set of Ronals on his e34; they are well made, look nice and are very strong.

I recently acquired a bunch of parts from a person who had sold his car. I trashed some of the parts quickly, including the Zeniths which were in pieces. I subsequently noticed a couple of transactions where these carbs sold for a pretty nice price, and regretted tossing mine.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I don't know what your stuff is worth, but have two comments:

My son has a set of Ronals on his e34; they are well made, look nice and are very strong.

I recently acquired a bunch of parts from a person who had sold his car. I trashed some of the parts quickly, including the Zeniths which were in pieces. I subsequently noticed a couple of transactions where these carbs sold for a pretty nice price, and regretted tossing mine.
Hi;
I just bought a Tool Tray like yours for $50 including shipping. I will offer the same for yours if you want to sell it.
Thanks
Koopman

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Thanks for the input Guys, as said, unless its spomething someone really wants the Ronel Kleebatts price themselves out of the market because of shipping.
the prices for the other stuff is in line with what I thought, so will sell those over here and the UK.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to note that tool tray is e24 and not e9. Also I believe and e9 tray would go for more than $50 as their new counterpart is $470.