Air pressure sticker lcoation for Ero cars?

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't think the air pressure sticker fits on the gas flap, as the US cars have it. Don't have my car with me in order to measure. Anyone with a euro car (73) know where it came originally?

Air%2520pressure%2520sticker.JPG

(Edit: Sheesh... Gotta have my coffee before typing... "location for Euro...")

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
US cars have one without German so half as wide on the gas flap, Carl has them now, I gave him a master to duplicate. 74 is a bit different as only one tire size is listed vs. two on earlier coupes. Sorry it doesn't help you Luis, thought others might want to know though.

Gernstetter

Reaction score
US cars have one without German so half as wide on the gas flap, Carl has them now, I gave him a master to duplicate. 74 is a bit different as only one tire size is listed vs. two on earlier coupes. Sorry it doesn't help you Luis, thought others might want to know though.

go to mobile.de

There is an original 73 I believe listed for 75,000 euros, the sticker is in one of the photos....but I have seen them in different places over the years....as far as I know, there is no sticker in the gas flap door on the euro cars, if anyone thinks there is, please let me know.

Gernstetter

Reaction score
go to mobile.de

There is an original 73 I believe listed for 75,000 euros, the sticker is in one of the photos....but I have seen them in different places over the years....as far as I know, there is no sticker in the gas flap door on the euro cars, if anyone thinks there is, please let me know.

just checked the mobile.de site....it is located in front of the right shock tower....right being when you are sitting in the car....if i wasn't such a luddite, I would send you the link, but I don't know how. Cheers.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
go to mobile.de

in my coupe, 3.0cs date 1971, there is a sticker in the gas flap ! seems somehow original

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rob, found the car and the picture on mobile.de, thanks.

DQ, can you post a picture of yours?