A/C console side panels available + airdam + F & R Bumpers . All fibreglass

aguirola

Reaction score
E9 friends, these parts are available for sale, and ready to ship from California.

It will be at least six months before more will be available. The Airdam, is probably the LAST one,
as bringing less than 5, is not cost effective in the 'surfboard' bag. The airline charges the same for 1 or for 5.

I cannot produce 5 Airdams and then sit on them. If I can have commitments, then in 6 months they will be here.

-4 sets A/C panels $600 x set + shipping (about $30 almost anywhere)

-1 Airdam $400 + shipping ($125 to East Coast) less if nearer. ----SOLD----

-2 Sets Front bumpers with mounts $ 350 + shipping (about $60 or less) shipping to OZ is $100, less to Europe

-2 Sets Rear Bumpers with mounts $350 + shipping (about $100 or less) shipping to OZ is $121, less to Europe

As always, 100% guarantee on all parts, provided car is "not bent /badly repaired", or your $ back.
Our parts are for perfect bodies.

Now, we have discovered that via USPS, overseas is down right cheap. Less than in the lower 48's

take a look:

Regards, Alberto

Last edited:

aguirola

Reaction score
Great Antar, I am most pleased!

Than you for you patronage, and alas, no more airdams, unless a group commitment is set up.

Regard, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Update of parts, now that my daughter brought these parts, are available for sale, and ready to ship from California.

Airdams are all gone...
I cannot produce 5 Airdams and then sit on them. If I can have 5 commitments, then in 6 months they will be here.
as bringing less than 5, is not cost effective in the 'surfboard' bag. The airline charges the same for 1 or for 5.

-4 sets A/C panels $600 x set + shipping (about $30 almost anywhere)

-3 sets of Dashboard vents $610 x set +shipping, dirt cheap

-3 Sets Front bumpers with mounts $ 350 + shipping (about $60 or less) shipping to OZ is $100, less to Europe

-3 Sets Rear Bumpers with mounts $350 + shipping (about $100 or less) shipping to OZ is $121, less to Europe

As always, 100% guarantee on all parts, provided car is "not bent /badly repaired", or your $ back.
Our parts are for perfect bodies.

We are available for both "batwings, roof and trunklid." Not in the USA, but easy(er) to transport, well sorta.

Now, we have discovered that via USPS, overseas is down right cheap. Less than in the lower 48's

Thank you for watching,

Regards, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

I am back in SFO, with 5 airdams. 2 are spoken for.

Great news, I managed to get a freebie on the airline so no charge to you. Yay...
Please advise if any interest, still have 2 rear bumpers, 2 fronts, AC panels and Dash vents.

Regards, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Back in town, my daughter will not pack the airdam(3) so I will do it and they are available again.
I have 2 sets front bumper.
Air vents, probably down to the last 3.

I will be here for 11 more days.
Give a holler if interested.

Thank you all.
Regards, Alberto

Last edited: