73 3.0 CS - various work to do

speed

Reaction score
looks like I ll get a new tach from VDO

does a 3 3/8 gauge need some adaptor to fit in the original location?

speed

Reaction score
Little update

Seat belt: check

Trunk seal: on the way

Tach: I used the walk trough instruction from Micheal and manage to reach the tach within 1 hour. I m not lookin forward to reassembling :-(.

I sent it to NHspeedo in CA for an electronic conversion to the proper ignition system. It s there right now.

Good thing is l ll keep the OEM tach.

Little fix that needs to be done

Flasher doesn't always work on the left side. Ill dig into the steering colomn to see. Looks like a dirty mechanism

new battery

arnie

Reaction score
I sent it to NHspeedo in CA for an electronic conversion to the proper ignition system. It s there right now.

Good thing is l ll keep the OEM tach.

:confused:

I'm a bit confused. The OEM tach already works the electronic way. It only needs a simple trigger signal to work properly. Early M88 should still have a single ignition coil (wright ?) where you can easily pick up that signal.

cheers

Ingo

speed

Reaction score
:confused:

I'm a bit confused. The OEM tach already works the electronic way. It only needs a simple trigger signal to work properly. Early M88 should still have a single ignition coil (wright ?) where you can easily pick up that signal.

cheers

Ingo

hum

I though that the OEM tach would not be able to pick up the MSD signal from the M88