72 Bav in Sacto

Mike Goble

Reaction score
NMNA

00n0n_kf40m6FTmVm_600x450.jpg

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4935575332.html

rb1971

Reaction score
Eh, I don't mind it if the interior is nice and rust is a minor to no problem. I don't like the wheels but those are easy to fix, and if ride height is an issue resetting a bit higher wouldn't be that bad.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If it's a dry CA car then definitely would be a good starting point at that price...not too bad. Hard to tell if has sunroof in pics but it is a 4-sp. If someone checks it out, more pics are always welcome.. Looks like a re-spray and color doesn't look BMW... or does it? hard to tell, maybe my colorblindness kicking in again...LOL

rb1971

Reaction score
I sent him an email yesterday - no response. If the car is relatively dry, the suspension is easy to correct, and the interior is nice I would be interested at the price.

rb1971

Reaction score
Barry - how'd it look IRL? Thanks for the IG tip.

Just got an email back - told me to call the number in the ad. Maybe I am just getting too old but I don't see one. Anyone else see one? I guess the post ID is the right number of digits, I could try that.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Barry - how'd it look IRL? Thanks for the IG tip.

Just got an email back - told me to call the number in the ad. Maybe I am just getting too old but I don't see one. Anyone else see one? I guess the post ID is the right number of digits, I could try that.

Nope, no phone number.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I never sat Shiva before now. For those of you not in the know, that's what we do when someone (something) dies.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Eh, I don't mind it if the interior is nice and rust is a minor to no problem. I don't like the wheels but those are easy to fix, and if ride height is an issue resetting a bit higher wouldn't be that bad.

Those are OEM style 19's from an E39. They are 17" two piece wheels with the same barrel as the popular E39 style 5 found on many coupes. With center caps in factory silver, they fetch over $600 a set.

Style_19_Movit.jpg

Last edited: