1974 nachtblau BMW 3.0CS for restoration - $8000 (santa rosa)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A sad ad. Very poor health, knows what he has. Honest - not for the faint of heart. Hope it goes to a good place and we see the final product.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If indeed the rust is that limited it sounds like a fair deal. I think a good running engine would not be too much- and if it's really just the head- even less. Who's gonna do this one?

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about a Salvage title if you can get a good PPI. My one of 87 1995 VW Corrados had a salvage title because it needed a rad support and a new hood after it got hit. The new owner fixed it as good as new with cheap used parts (which I sold him).
Other than not needing a another car I wish I still had it.
If there is anyplace you will find a good E9 blank it is probably in California. Hopefully a forum regular can have a look and pass some information on.

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Santa Rosa Nacht Blue

I am just 12 miles North of Santa Rosa and have sent an inquiry to get pictures, talk and or help figure out what shape this Coupe is in. I really liked his warning and told him so. I don't think I am a genuine candidate to buy it but never say never.

If you have some interest in it send me a PM and I will give you my feedback once I see it in the flesh. As he said this one looks like a major project but for $8,000 or less it could be a good shell with the hard interior parts already there.

Regards, Jon