1974 CSA on BaT

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Fjord blue and it looks very clean.
A/C doesn't work but who needs that in Clearwater FL ??
No wonder it's for sale....

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Like I said on the BaT listing...

Not too much interaction from the seller here…
IMO that equals a decent buy for the winner. Paul knows what is going on here and what the car will become (under his pending stewardship).
Looking forward to seeing this car then.
And while the BMW’s of this era are ‘ok’ with an automatic, BMW didn’t get to be “The Ultimate Driving Machine ” with that type of transmission.
Just sayin….

Will be interesting to see what the car becomes. Looks to be a nice clean canvas.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Paul is perfect new owner for this! Congrats Paul! He's a big Fjord guy like I am....Perfect exterior/interior combo for a coupe IMHO!

Those camera angles of the driving vid and wife driving around the cul-de-sac almost made me get vertigo...but I guess that is what you want in a car. Lightly driven, etc...

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Gents! I think this car has really good bones. The owner's had it for 17 years and done a lot of the heavy lifting. As you can image, the bumpers and the auto will be the first to go. I am very excited for this color combo! It's great to be back with another Fjord Coupe!

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Gents! I think this car has really good bones. The owner's had it for 17 years and done a lot of the heavy lifting. As you can image, the bumpers and the auto will be the first to go. I am very excited for this color combo! It's great to be back with another Fjord Coupe!
Paul--I guess this is Deja- Vue all over again? We all can't wait to see all of your lifting....

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The lifting has begun. Just booked the transporter today for the trip out from Clearwater FL. Soon after the high bid on BaT, I started going shopping for the rare and unusual items this car is going to need. First two pieces showed up today. Game on.

Attachments

• IMG_6862.jpg
    IMG_6862.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 48

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@rsporsche that's a very kind offer! I will take you up on it. First step is to do an initial assessment once it lands in the driveway. I'll post some detailed images soon after the transporter departs. Likely in a few weeks. Thanks!